2017 Honda Pilot
Call Now For Updated 2017 Pilot Specials.
Request Your Pilot Quote!
Available Trim Levels and Options
The new 2017 Pilot includes the following trim levels
- LX: Multi-angle rearview camera, 3.5L V6 engine, 18-inch alloy wheels, seating for 8 occupants, cruise control.
- EX: Remote engine start, Honda LaneWatch, tri-zone automatic climate control, 8-inch audio system touchscreen
- EX-L: Leather-trimmed seats, One Touch folding second row seats, fog lamps, powered exterior mirrors, power tailgate.
- Touring: Honda Sensing, navigation, 9-speed automatic transmission, 20-inch alloy wheels, rear sunshades
- Elite: Heated second row captain's chairs, panoramic roof panels, automatic LED headlights, blind spot detection
2017 Honda Pilot Dealer near San Diego
The 2017 Honda Pilot is the SUV that works for your busy life and family. With seating up to eight and up to 109 cubic feet of cargo room, you can fit all the kids and their stuff without sacrificing comfort. The 3.5L V6 engine is capable of delivering 280 horsepower and 262-foot pounds of torque, and able to tow up to 5,000 lbs. when properly equipped. You won't need to leave your toys behind on those long road trips. The triple-zoned climate control provides heat and air conditioning to rear rows while available power sunshades block heat and the sun in the passenger compartment.
Are you car shopping in San Diego? Find out more about the 2017 Honda Pilot when you stop by Honda of El Cajon today and take a test drive.
The 2017 Honda Pilot features plenty of ways to connect while on the road. Your compatible smartphone can access favorite apps on the eight-inch audio touchscreen with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay. Bring along the youngsters' gaming system and plug it into the DVD entertainment system through HDMI cable.
The 2017 Honda Pilot works to keep the entire family safe with Honda Sensing that alerts the driver to various potential dangers such as vehicles traveling in your blind spot, lane departure warnings, and adaptive cruise control that maintains distance between you and traffic.