2017 Honda Civic
Call Now For Updated 2017 Civic Specials.
Request Your Civic Quote!
Available Trim Levels and Options
The new 2017 Civic includes the following trim levels
- LX Sedan: Automatic climate control, six-speed automatic transmission and Honda Sensing.
- EX Sedan: Remote engine start, Smart Entry, seven-inch touchscreen display and one-touch power moonroof with tilt.
- EX-T Sedan: Fog lights, decklid spoiler, dual-zone climate control, front heated seats and 1.5-liter turbocharged engine.
- EX-L Sedan: Leather-trimmed interior, Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System with Voice Recognition and eight-way power driver’s seat.
- Touring Sedan: LED headlights with auto-on/off, 450-watt premium audio system and heated front and rear seats.
2017 Honda Civic Dealer near San Diego
Available in coupe, hatchback and sedan body styles, the 2017 Honda Civic combines brisk performance and playful styling with practicality and efficiency. You can choose between the fuel-efficient 158-horsepower 2.0-liter engine that delivers up to an EPA-estimated 40 mpg on the highway or step up to the turbocharged 174-horsepower 1.5-liter engine. You can also row your own with a six-speed manual transmission or opt for the smooth CVT. The coupe features a variety of unique design touches, including distinctive C-shaped LED tail lamps spanning the entire rear deck lid. The Touring trim also features LED headlights for improved style and visibility.
Are you a San Diego shopper interested in making the 2017 Honda Civic your own? Then stop by Honda of El Cajon and test drive one today.
Inside, the 2017 Honda Civic offers a broad range of features, including an innovative single-level instrument display, available leather-trimmed and heated seating and plenty of storage space for whatever you need. Select trims also get a one-touch power moonroof, giving you a brief taste of open-air driving.
No matter which body style you choose, the 2017 Honda Civic cuts a striking figure. The C-shaped LED tail lamps help the coupe stand out from the rest of the pack. The hatchback takes advantage of its wide hatch opening for a larger cargo area and easier loading.