2016 Honda Odyssey
Call Now For Updated 2016 Odyssey Specials.
Request Your Odyssey Quote!
Available Trim Levels and Options
The new 2016 Odyssey includes the following trim levels
- LX: One-motion 60/40-split Magic Seat® for the third row, child-proof rear door locks, rearview camera with guidelines.
- EX: Smart Entry, a multi-functional center seat for the second row, audio touch-screen.
- SE: Honda Rear Entertainment System, 115-volt SiriusXM® Radio, 115-volt power outlet.
- EX-L: Auto-dimming rearview mirror, leather-wrapped steering wheel, Forward Collision Warning.
- Touring: Alloy wheels sized at 18 inches, 10-way power adjustable driver’s seat with lumbar support and two-position memory.
- Touring Elite: Blind Spot Information System, HD Radio™, 650-watt premium audio system with 12 speakers.
2016 Honda Odyssey Dealer near San Diego
The 2016 Honda Odyssey contains power, capability, and carrying capacity. Its 3.5-liter V6 depends on Variable Valve Timing and Lift Electronic Control with intelligence to generate up to 248 horsepower and 250 lb.-ft. of torque. Inside, up to eight adults can comfortably stretch out among three rows. To expand cargo capacity to 148.5 cubic feet, fold down the second and third rows. To make cleaning up easy, the SE and Touring Elite contain a built-in hose vacuum cleaner with a removable waste bin. On the EX and above, the center console includes a convenient flip-up trash bag rim and four beverage holders. For one year or 12,000 miles, this minivan comes with Honda Care Maintenance™.
Are you looking to buy a 2016 Honda Odyssey near San Diego? Then test drive one today with your local Honda Dealer at Honda of El Cajon.
To give riders more space to spread out in the 2016 Honda Odyssey, Wide Mode pushes out the two outboard seats in the second row. Put up to three child seats in the second row on the EX and higher, and two in the third through the Lower Anchors and Tethers for Children system.
The 2016 Honda Odyssey adds to its visibility in the sunlight through Daytime Running Lights. Projector-beam halogen headlights illuminate the night in most trims while the Touring Elite gets High Intensity Discharge headlights that automatically come on and off.